By Judy Berman
The hour was late, and the news so delightful. Ronnie Hammer of Morristownmemos nominated me for The Lovely Blogger Award.
When you write, you are alone. When you publish it, you are ready to share it with the world. How wonderful to be recognized by someone whose writing I admire. Some of her stories have made me chuckle, while others have made me pause to reflect. She recently wrote about viewing old family photos and asking how we feel when we see our past through these images. It prompted me to write a reflection of my own, “A Look Into the Rear-View Mirror.”
Ronnie Hammer’s blog is at: http://morristownmemos.wordpress.com/
As a recipient of this award, I need to fulfill certain obligations. They are:
- Thank the person who nominated me and link back to them in my post.
- Share seven things about me.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers.
- Leave a comment on their blogs letting them know that they have been nominated.
The seven things about me are:
1) I’m a former cops reporter.
2) I’m a teacher by day, and writer by night.
3) My best friend, my husband Dave, edits my blog – at my request.
4) Alfred Hitchcock is one of my favorite movie directors.
5) I love Nora Ephron’s books. I only wish I had discovered them when she wrote about the times that were a changing.
6) I love all kinds of music; but, for me, no one tops The Beatles.
7) Woody Allen’s “Midnight in Paris” is more than a movie to me. It’s also a destination I want to return to for a future vacation.
I’d like to share the love with the following blog/bloggers and recommend you pay them a visit:
1) Main Street Musings – http://mainstreetmusingsblog.com/
2) MJ “Michael” Monoghan – http://www.mjmonaghan.com/
3) Kate Shewsday – http://kateshrewsday.com/
4) Good Humored – http://goodhumored.wordpress.com/
5) Mark Armstrong Illustration – http://markarmstrongillustration.com/
6) Madhu – http://theurgetowander.com/
7) Katecrimmins – http://coffeekatblog.com/
8) I Know I Made You Smile – http://carldagostino.wordpress.com/
9) Before Morning Breaks – http://barbfroman.wordpress.com/
10) Being Arindam – http://arindammohapatra.wordpress.com/
11) Rumpydog – http://rumpydog.com/
12) Hugmamma’s Mind, Body and Soul – http://hugmamma.com/
13) Leanne Shirtliffe – Ironic Mom – http://ironicmom.com/
14) She’s a Maineiac – http://shesamaineiac.com/
15) Subhan Zein – http://subhanzein.wordpress.com/
Please check out these excellent blogs.